Wednesday 6 April 2011

Setting myself an unattainable goal, yet again!

So! Well... BEDA is going well for me so far. Lots to blog about when I put my mind to it. I'm also being good and saving blog posts a day or two early and then posting them as and when I wish, which is so unlike me. I'm not normally this blogging prepared! I decided I was going to start a new blog. But I decide to start new blogs all the time, and I set them up and then miserably watch them fail, as I don't have the time to tend to other blogs apart from this one. But no. I am going to set this one up for sure. Because I have purpose and practise on my mind. My Boyf got me a couple of books for our anniversary (sorry, I won't talk about it any more after this post! :P), which are to help people write, basically. Fiction, mainly. One of them is a writer coaching book and helps you understand how to write a story, how to get out of the fear of writing, how to create characters, lots of stuff someone needs to know if they fancy giving writing a go. Which I do in the long run. The 2nd book I have is writing exercises, where you read a chapter and write for 5 mins a day. Different themes and challenges that are supposed to help you grow and learn. SO, to conclude, this new blog will be my writing space where I will share my creations to hopefully get feedback, and just get some stuff out there! I am in the thinking that if I make myself blog about it, it will keep me on track. Make me push myself to do it. And this is what I am planning to do. I promise to at least try to set it up!!! Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...