Monday 4 April 2011

It's finally here!

Oh! The end of the tax year... wait... no! I mean, my 2nd year anniversary with my boyfriend. It's crazy and not crazy at the same time. It feels like only yesterday we nervously sipped our vanilla lattes in Starbucks and talked for 3 hours about films and other such nonsense. And yet, it feels like we have know each other forever! To celebrate such greatness we are going to Manchester for a wander. We're taking in a movie at the IMAX (Suckerpunch, which I'm sure I'll tell you about tomorrow), and having a meal at ZiZi (one of our favorite places to eat!). I can't wait, as we've been waiting for this day for ages. :D Happy! What also makes me happy is I got an email from the Open University people, telling me not to panic and I can basically start level 2 at the end of this year if I feel like I'm ready to move on from level 1, and I can make up the missing points from level one at any of the other levels. Which might not make sense to you, if you haven't looking into how OU works, but to me, it makes sense and makes me feel like a weight has been lifted. I'm going to start level 2 in Oct. and study 'Reading and Studying Literature' , and then the year after that 'Creative writing' and then after that 'Advanced creative writing' and then see where I'm at with points etc. and do a couple of other courses to get a degree qualification... it's going to take longer than I thought and I was going to do a couple of courses at once, but I don't want to get bogged down in too much work etc... well. That's my thinking at the moment anyway. We'll see how it goes. I have to sleep now.... I must sleep. Oh so tired............... Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...