Wednesday 6 April 2011

ALIAS

click. For one of my anniversary presents my boyfriend bought me the entire box set of Alias. If you don't know what Alias is I will briefly explain. Alias is a tv show which was originally aired around 2001 - 2002. It featured a brilliant cast, led by Jennifer Garner (who at this point was pretty much a newbie to the scene of tv or film) and some other famous now-not-then faces. She was a university student who also happened to be working as a spy for the CIA... and so it began! It was 24, before 24 even knew how to count to .... well... 24! It was a fast paced spy tv show about the CIA and double agents, and ridiculas outfits and wigs and love interests and bad guys. And it was pure genius. It was created by JJ Abrams, who, of course everyone knows now, but didn't really know back then. And I really think its the kind of TV show everyone who likes spy drama, sci fi, and everything else would like. It was so well written and filmed that it really does appeal to a variety of people as its not just one genre of tv shows. Anyway, the reason I am telling you all this is because we now have the entire box set and we're going to start watching them all again (well, me again, the boyfriend for the first time). And I'm excited! Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...