Sunday 17 April 2011

Google Trends

Yo! So, I find it incredibly interesting to see what is trending on Google in the world. Well, I say world. I only usually look at the UK and US trends, because, well, that's just what I do. You see, I figure if I know what people are interested in googling, I can come up with interesting posts. I'm not trying to get more readers in a sad and desperate, needy 'I want people to listen to me' way. I just like the idea that someone might stumble onto this thing and think - 'hey! this girl is kind of amusing'. I know. I fail at this! Derrrr..... Back to business. I look up google trends. And I'm sorry, as much as I want to blog about interesting things and talk about what everyone else is talking about I can't in any way expand or debate on topics such as: Pass over (Because I know nothing about it) Robert Ebert (because I have no clue who he is) Superman Returns (Which I could go into, but the blog would be Loooooong and people would find I have too much to say on the man in blue!) Atlas Shrugged (Say whaaaa?) Syphilis (Seriously, people have been googling this enough for it to land in the top 10) You see, as much as I want to be talking about current affairs, I can't. because that's just mental. What is wrong with people? why is no one googling 'The Only Way is Essex'? Or 'Why is Spotify going to screw me over big time in the next few months?' - why? Alas, the bigger questions in life go unanswered as people google 'Ice Age' and 'Molly Ringwald'. Ok, I'm actually interested in that last one! I'm super impressed people still give a shiiiiiiii damn. give a damn, I meant. ;) Well, sweet people, I am going to go back to listening to my 'coffee shop' playlist. Which I may post once I have it sorted. It's basically a list of songs I would like to listen to in a coffee shop. yeah... I don't know why either! Laters! Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...