Monday 18 April 2011

My most popular blogs

Sup? I like to look at my blog stats. Just to see what's happeneing on my page etc. because, as mentioned yesterday, I like seeing what makes people tick. See what people like to see in a blog, of such. And it always makes me laugh to see that one of the blogs I did a looong time ago still gets the majority of hits. And I mean about 600% more hits than any other blog post. It was a post about fashion. I don't usually do fashion posts, because I am a nerd who has no real style. plus, there are so many fashion blogs out there that me doing fashion things would be insane, as I'm not even a beginner in that sort of thing, I'm a 'I kind of like fashion but don't know anything about it and don't have the time to become interested in it' kind of girl. Just this past week one of my other posts has started to get more hits too. The 80's blog. So, people, as it turns out, love seeing pictures of people wearing clothes and wearing 80's makeup. Who knew? If I was the sort of person who wanted to get a lot of followers just for the hell of it I would just post pictures of clothes. But, well, ASOS do that AND they have the bigger idea of selling clothes too... like most clothes shops... so I don't really see the need. Plus, I like my random blogging. I blog what I think, when I think it. Much like in real life, when I say what I say when I think it... Meh. I've lost my train of thought. Thanks for reading my ramblings! Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...