Friday 1 April 2011

Amazon, why do you tease me?

Humph! I love amazon. I've said it before and I'll say it again, because I buy absoluetly everything from there. Everything! (OK, maybe not EVERYTHING, but about 90% of my purchases are Amazonian). I tend to trust everyone on Amazon, who have a rating of anything over 90% as you would, wouldn't you? well, I'm totally dissapointed with a recent purchase and am SENDING it BACK. I never send things back. I'm so useless at sending things back I still have shoes that don't fit me because I love them and I am too lazy to send them back. But this book is going back. 'near perfect' condition, they said. 'Like new'. What they failed to mention was that it is a book from a library. And its WELL read. Worn and pages torn. With the crappy plastic cover and... dare I say.. Yellow pages. I'm a book lover and demand all NEW books I buy be in mint condition to a certain extent. It was nly about £4 but that's not the point. If I went to a used book store I would buy a book as I have just described it. But from an Amazon seller, who said it was 'like new'. No. No sir, I won't stand for it. Back you go, and I'll be without a book for the next week. Grrr. Sorry - book ranting, and Amazon ranting. Whatever next?! Cold pizza from Dominoes? Sigh! sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...