Friday 8 April 2011

I'm not a happy puppy!

Grrr. It has just come to my attention that when I store up blog posts and then publish them at a later date it doesn't say I published them on the day I actually published them on. I know you know what I mean! haha. I mean, I wrote a blog post t'other day, but saved it. Published it today and it's gone out with a date of the 6th, rather than 8th. Well, it just makes it look like I'm not blogging every day, but I can assure you. I am! This is just one of the many annoyances Blogger is causing me at the moment. For instance, the loss of any kind of editing on my posts. I hate not using colour and effects on my posts. It makes them boring. Grrr. Blogger. When I manage to fix you I can promise you that there will be so much colour it will make you sick! Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...