Tuesday 12 April 2011

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit

Join our club! You don't really have to join. But you should consider it. I just wanted to hit up a quick post to update y'all on my recent weight loss acheivement. I have now lost 10% of my body weight, which is pretty nifty. The loss in general has slowed down, but I'm still losing every week, so its a good thing. Just trying to make sure I don't put any back on, which is hard considering I have a boyfriend who likes to make delicious pizza's at 2 in the morning. You know, right when you have the after midnight munchies. Humph! But oh well! Tomorrow is going to be a good day. i can feel it. I get to spend it with him. I love midweek days together, they happen very very rarely. So... nothing else to say? Nope. I didn't think so! bye all! sam

2 comments:

Helena said...

Congrats! That's a fabulous loss, you must well chuffed! I'm a right midnight muncher - especially now as Tesco have got Haagan Daaz down to 2 quid at the mo.....!

Cherish that midweek togetherness!

Gareth said...

You know, since The Future Ex-Mrs. Davies became pregnant I've put on a huge amount of weight. At first I claimed it was out of "sympathy" but the truth is I really like cake.

Anyway now I look like I should be floating over sporting events with the word "Goodyear" painted on my side. So I say good for you/I'm quite jealous to hear that you've been a right dieting success.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...