Saturday 15 November 2008

What the QWOP?

HUFF!
I feel bad for what I am about to do to you.
But if you haven't heard of QWOP (you might have done, I am a bit behind the times with these things), then take a peek!
Its a truly awful game, that combines pure chance, with total annoyance. Now, sure, there are some people out there who seem to have been able to master this ridiculously inane and insane game, but I can only imagine it has taken them years of practise. It would have been more worth while for them to have trained for the actual Olympics. But again, I have a feeling the kind of person who can do this, is in no way athletic. In. Any. Way. (I am in no way implying that only *geeks* can do this, or that I do not like *geeks* - in fact, I have a very strange love and bond with these such named people).
If you want to have a look at it, go for it. But I beg of you. Try it once, and only once. Never go back to that page. It will only be damaging to your health.
I am gonna leave you with a song I am addicted to at the moment!
Enjoy your weekend Kids,
Sam

7 comments:

MD said...

no work on phone. no got pc no more. much intrigued. no happy.

Christian H said...

That is ridiculous! Personal best: 1.7m! Woohoo!

Scumbag Sam said...

Don't I know it... its awful!!!

however..

4.5m!!!!!!!!

Scumbag Sam said...

scratch that, just got over 6.. i thought I had it.. then I lost it. oh my god. I am becoming one of *them*

Stipey Sullivan said...

this game is to make someone lie down, n'est pas?

'everyone's a winner'?

why do i go backwards. i don't think i'm a winner. when you're so bad at something, it's not addictive. i think my little man just wants to lie down. so i let him.......

Christian H said...

Out of curiosity... I'D'Ere (or however it's spelled) is pretty empty. What's up with that?

MD said...

Right, so I got this to work. I can make him do all manner of jumps before he lands on his head. Best: 2.9m.

I will do better than 6 if it kills me. In fact, I will probably keep going till I get 100. I am that person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...