Thursday 13 November 2008

Night Running

GO!
So, it has come to my attention that a lot of people are partaking in what I like to call NIGHT RUNNING.
I am sure that its not due to the fact that it gets dark at 5pm, and that people are actually doing it on purpose as a new form of exercise. Going out, when its dark, slapping on some reflective gear, and hauling ass down the road!
The stupid thing is. I WANT TO DO IT. I refuse to run outside in the real world. But in the dark? I am definitely all for it. Its like you can run, and be free, and not care who sees because its DARK! I am going to try it, don't try to stop me, don't try to stop me, try to stop me!!! (Hook reference, come on!!)
Speaking of running in the dark. I went to my grandads 80th birthday dinner last night. He made a speech. I wish it had been dark, and I could have run away... it was one of those old people speeches. Where jokes are made that no one gets, and then the innuendos come (no pun intended), and its embarrassing... the only thing that saved the speech was a 90 year old woman who started to heckle. Those OAP's sure know how to put someone down!!!
Moving on, I am glad to say the vegetarian dish was nicer than the meat dish. In everyone's faces!!!! They all looked jealous as I tucked in, and they scraped away at their beef, trying to chew it!
Tomorrow I have a 4 legged race. You know, like a 3 legged race, but with 3 people, thus making it 4... even though there will be 6 REAL legs. I am in the middle. I am scared, and can't sleep at the thought of doing this at work, and falling flat on my face. eek!!
I also can't sleep as I am talking to someone on MSN. Damn MSN. I am its bitch. I know I shouldn't log on when i am going to bed, but I can't help it, and now I am talking to my sisters boyf's brother. He is in his new house. Drunk. And (although I haven't told anyone this, and am not really admitting it to myself, just putting it out there to ponder), I think I like him.
I think. We were at the pub last weekend and I kinda thought I liked him before that, but thought it was because I was a bit lonely, and really want a boyf at the moment . But at the weekend, there was just something there. I THINK. Grrrr. I dunno. There is also another guy I think I like, who I used to work with and became good friends with, and I think I might like him too... but I blame that on my sister, as she is putting those thoughts into my head. She wants us to get married. I am easily swayed it seems. Grrrr again.
I love fun posts, don't you? haha.
EEk, 00:01.
I must go to bed.
Night
Sam

1 comments:

Kait said...

Running a night seems much better
than running during the day,
when everyone driving by
can see my huge ass.
Haha.
I ought to give it a whirl too.

Ugh, men = mess.

Good luck, though!
haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...