Saturday 8 November 2008

slightly drunken blog

Yup
You will be able to tell from my slurred words, I am sure. Right now, I am hitting the right keys, but I wont be soon.
I just got back from a night out, and i still can't believe what happened.
Yes, I missed the firework show (Or so I thought) again. Like every year. but no, thats not what I can't believe.
I saw a girl I used to go to school with. She is a couple of years younger. In my brothers year. Which makes her about 21.
Her boyfriend was walking after her. Shouting. Here is how it went.
"You slag, come back here"
"Fuck off"
"You fucking slag... what are you looking at"
(that last part was aimed at me).
Anyway.
She ran to a taxi and got in. I was with my sister, her boyf and his brother. We all stood, staring in disbelief.
He dragged her outta the cab and threw her on the floor. twice. she got up and walked off. He grabbed her again, and pushed her against a window.
He slapped her. HARD.
We were all (not just us, about 7 other people), shocked and sickened by his stupid ass ways. Once again, he looked at me and said;
"what are you looking at?"
to which I replied. "um.. You. You just hit your girlfriend".... once again, called a slag, (aka slut) I replied "so in your eyes, thats all women?" (he had called every girl who had walked past this). He carried on yelling, as his girlfriend walked off. He followed, grabbing her and yanking her across the road. My sisters boyf was on the phone to the police at this point.
about 5 of us went after them. Ready to take him on. (I would have got the first punch in, if I had to!), But she started to defend him. I mean it.
SHE DEFENDED HIM!
They eventually got in a taxi and left.
WTF? I am so disappointed in her. I can't actually believe that she would get in a cab with him, when there was about 7-10 people ready to slam him into the ground. FOR. HER. WFT?
Lauren (thats her name...), why would you do that?
Whats wrong with these young girls, that they would sacrifice their own self esteem and happiness for a scally, with a tracksuit on, who hits without cause, and it didnt look like it was the first time? Its so sad and wrong. I kinda feel like saying "Well, screw you, you deserve it". But I know that she doesnt. Noone does. No woman, or man, deserves to get hit by a partner and stick with it. Love? LOVE? I am sorry. If I was in love with someone, the last think I would want to do is hurt them. I wouldn't even consider it. It would pain me to think I could hurt someone I love.
I would never say "do you want me to embarrass you in front of all these people" - and hit someone. ever.
I dread to think of what she, and people like her put up with for the sake of what they call love.
... thats it.
Sam
(not editing this. too tired.... :( )

1 comments:

Kait said...

That's just sick.

I feel bad for the girls
who feel they can't leave
their abusive boyfriends
behind.
It's sad.

At least you were ready to kick
his loser ass.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...