Thursday 6 November 2008

... I do like to spend my time doing stupid things

So...
Rather than going to bed, like I know I should be doing, I am instead, sitting on my bed, with my laptop perched on my... well, lap. Surfing the Internet looking at silly things. My sister is reading the Last book in the instalments of His Dark Materials. I am making her do this, as she started it about a year ago and still hasn't finished. This is a crime. Its a fantastic book, but she doesn't share the same love as books as I do. I get totally wrapped up in a book and live it in my mind whilst I am reading it. I think she sees it more as a chore; to learn a story. Damn the youths of today! wouldn't know a good book if it hit them in the face!
So here it is, whilst I was lecturing her as to WHY i wasn't going to tell her what happens in the book - whether the ghosts would turn into angels, if Will had almost broke the knife again - the question arose in MY mind. What would my Daemon be?
Hers, almost fittingly, would be a chimpanzee. She didn't appreciate that. But what can I do? Its not like anyone can chose the form their Daemon takes in the end anyway!
I think I got the better deal.
(try out the quiz here)
My Daemon would be a jackal called Boreallas. I am thuper thtoked that this is what I got, because, lets face it, the only thing worse than getting a monkey/ ape as a daemon, is getting a fish.
I stand victorious in the fact that in this fake little world Phillip Pullman has created, I am still uber cool. Even if its only in my own eyes!
I love all these stupid quizzes. If anyone finds any cool ones, let me know, especially if they have something to do with a movie.
Take care of your daemons,
Sam

4 comments:

Stipey Sullivan said...

i am an ermine. she seems quite nice. i think ermine is a mink so that makes me either a) really deserving of great beauty, or
b) needing a pretty furry stoat like creature to hang around with.

but she could sit in my pocket so that would be nice.

Kait said...

Ha!
My daemon is a Tiger, named
Persaon.

I'm pretty cool myself.
Haha.

Christian H said...

Artemis, a mouse.

MD said...

I got a hare. I didn't like that so I did it again. I got another hare.

I would like a fish.

I must read those books, I've had them a year and haven't read more than a page or two. I should be shot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...