Tuesday 4 November 2008

This is not a test...

Look!

I thought I would pop a couple of my halloween pictures up on here, as I kept going on and on about my black contact lenses etc. Not sure if these pictures really do it justice. But these were both taken after I took a swig of my fake blood. This will be apparent in a few moments.

Now, I just have to figure out how to do this...
grrrrargh

Vamping out

That is my lovely friend, who didn't mind being my victim for a while. Well, she was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood, so she can hardly complain!

Enjoy,

Sam

2 comments:

Gareth said...

Niiiice pics. You look both funky and kinda scary at the same time. Which is pretty impressive.

Gareth said...

You feel free to comment as much as you like.

You're not serious about learning GP language though right? I'm a terrible linguist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...