Thursday 2 October 2008

Trying not to think about it!!

UHOH!
I am kind of freaking out right now. I while ago I started writing a book or sorts, and got a good few chapters into it, I liked it, and knew exactly where it was heading, it was just a case of writing it all down in an interesting fashion... of course now... I CAN'T FIND IT! I have the first opening I wrote for it.. the background to the story, but I don't have any of the character introductions... I can't find the story anywhere and I am getting scared!!! I can't just rewrite it, as I don't think I could fully remember what I had done... It was stupid of me not to back it up, I know, and I never learn, but AHHHHH!!!!! I was really in the mood to write some more today as well. Its ridiculas.
But I never learn. I keep saying I am going to start backing things up, as I have a hell of a lot of things on my laptop that I would hate to lose. Crap Crap Crap!
If anyone sees a half written story lying around, please tell me, and I will retrieve it... Grrrr. I can't lose it.
I know I am ranting, but there is no one here to tell, so I thought I would just explode here! eek!
Right, I am going to hunt for it some more...
I could cry!!!
Sam
HAHAHAHAHAHAH -2 second later Edit.... I just found it... a couple of pages down from where I thought I had lost it... I am such a doofus, and laughing so much at myself now!!!! PHEW! But still, lesson learnt. BACKUP!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...