Thursday 30 October 2008

Time is on my side... um, no its not!

Oof!
Where does time go? It seems like 5 minutes ago that I walked through my front door from a particularly funny day at work. And yet, 3 hours later I find myself wondering why time slips through my fingers so, especially when it feels like this week has gone way too slow. I can't wait for tomorrow. That's the only reason time WOULD slow down, isn't it? Hmm, I am still going to part blame it on the Super Collider. Its got a lot to answer for, I can tell you that.
Ooooh, I love a good conspiracy.
Anywho! I am aching. I mean, really really aching. I have had a good work out today, but I didn't push myself, as I know I haven't really done much exercise in about a month due to poor health and holidays.. but why does that have to mean that when I try to do something again, my body punishes me for it? Stupid body!! It should take this health thing more seriously, instead of trying to make me stay in bed for days!!!! Sometimes there is no reasoning with it at all!!! I think its really punishing me for not having Lucozade today, when I promised it could have some. It needed the physical edge, and I just drove past it, waving mildly, as I made my way to Latte Town. Tomorrow, my sweet, tomorrow! << class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_11">Bugsy Malone.. "tomorrow, tomorrow never comes... " good times!
Speaking of time and tomorrows, how about yesterdays?
I went to see Ghost Town. It was funny. I know it was funny. I remember it being funny, but for the life of me, I can't remember how it ended. Scenes flash into my head, but I can't remember what the end was!! I hate it when that happens... :( If you have seen it and remember it, well.. don't tell me. It will only spoil it for people who haven't seen it yet. And I think you should. It was a good film!! I didn't even mind watching Ricky Gervase's (sp?) face for a couple of hours! :D Result!
Now, moving to tomorrow. Its Halloween, and my place of work is suited and booted to the nines for the event. I am not dressing up to go in, I will wear normal clothes... I think dressing up at work is embarrassing, and would rather do it in my own time!! ;)
The night looks set to be fun though, and my evening tonight consists of attempting to make fake blood. From scratch. People can't say I don't make an effort. My vampire make up and eyes are all set, all I need is a good outfit. But its not important really. Its of course, all about the face.
I feel like when tomorrow is over, I will have nothing else to look forward to. I guess bonfire night. FIREWORKS! WOO!
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5th OF NOVEMBER!!
Have a happy, happy, happy Halloween,
Sam

2 comments:

Kait said...

Is the 5th of November really a holiday?!
Wow, I'm feeling dense.

Have fun being a vampire on
Halloween!

I'm going out to some graveyards
with my cousin.

Oh yea, did you know The Time
Traveler's Wife is going to be
a film?
Rachel McAdams is playing Clare
& Eric Bana as Henry.
They totally cut Ingrid out,
which is complete bull.
I can't wait to see it though.
I hope they didn't butcher it too
badly.

Christian H said...

G'day.

Even over here in Canada some of us are hyping up for the 5th. The only real celebration in watching V for Vendetta, which is a little silly, given the age of the holiday in question. I've been trying to convince my housemates that we should burn a straw-guy, but that's likely not such a great idea--we don't actually own any of the property we live on, after all.

How is Guy Fawkes Day celebrated on that side of the pond, by the way? My maternal grandparents are British, but my mother's always lived in Canada and so I don't think she knows what the contemporary English celebrations are...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...