Friday 17 October 2008

This aint gonna be easy

Work.
YES! Work is over for 2 WHOLE days. This week has gone so slow. Did I even go to Paris? I don't think it really happened. Crud in a spud!
I don't think I mentioned this in my last blog, but I went to see the movie How to Lose Friends and Alienate people (Not aliens in it, don't worry Kait!! :) ), and it was so much better than I expected. Considering I don't really like 'popular' comedy or comedians. And this film had the overly rated Simon Pegg in it. It was a pleasant surprise to be greeted with a light hearted, sometimes cringe-worthy, laugh along but not too loud film. I think most films these days aim for the big laughs which, with me, usually fall flat on their face. For some reason I can't laugh if I know the whole theatre is laughing around me. I like to laugh at the little things people don't laugh at. Like people getting their heads blown off... anywhooooo, Yes. This film didn't try to go for the huge laugh out loud, gritty, in your face scenes. Well, I don't think it did. The light chuckles was actually more pleasing to me than a room full of laughing people. It seems more personal.
I don't have much planned for this weekend - I never do. I am actually loving being boring at the moment. Just staying in, or going for a walk with a friend. It means I get to relax and not think about work. I know that if I go out, I will see people from work and that makes me think of work. Which is against the rules at the weekend. Although I LOVE all the people I work with. Just love them. Its stupid. I couldn't imagine not seeing them every day. :) Makes it harder to leave. crap.
I have just attempted to put on my HUGE fake eyelashes. And now my eye is all sticky with the glue. oops. Too much glue is bad for you. That should have been a slogan in the 90's. They are a bit too big me thinks, but I might wear them anyway, just for sh!ts and giggles.
I don't actually have anything to say in this blog, I am just keeping my hands busy. I am trying to learn some new songs on my guitar. But I can never think of any to learn when I want to. Which is annoying. If you know of any songs that might be good to learn on an acoustic guitar, shout up! I need help!
God, I am losing the plot. I am so sure there was something I was going to write about. And now I can't remember. Oh well.
NO NO NO. I remember now. Apparently today is the day the world ends. (again? yep.). The Geneva scientists are going all out after finishing their config of the Super Atom Collider, or whatever they are calling it, today is the day that they actually make atoms collide, thus making a black hole (they think), recreating the creation of the universe inside a controlled environment.
1. How do they know its a controlled environment when its never been controlled before and
B. How do they think they are going to make 2 atoms collide, really? Have you ever tried? its like throwing a live bee at a puppy and hoping it makes contact. Its-a-gonna take-a-while. mmhhhhmm.
Right, live long. But if not. Tell everyone you love them today. Why not? Even if the world doesn't end, its nice to hear.
I love everyone.
Sam

1 comments:

Kait said...

Haha

I actually would like to see
that film, I figured it wasn't
about aliens[although I had to
do a double take at the title when I first saw it].

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...