Thursday 16 October 2008

I'll take Everything...

Mmmhhhhhmmmm.
I have a James Blunt song in my head. I love it. Haha.
Anyway, this is only going to be a quick blog, as I have to dry my hair before I go to bed... I hate drying my hair, it takes forever and a day. (such comments can not be taken as literal).
I have been thinking (whilst I was in the shower). After a comment from http://www.blogger.com/profile/10919785602905198976 Gee on my last blog, that I will join a photography society. I know there is one near to me. I just know that it will be full of strange people. And I hate doing things on my own. But OK. Enough is enough. And I have to do this. So it must be done, and I will.
I have been into 'The City' tonight. After work. I am so tired now. But I finally bought Battlestar Galactica (sp?) season 2 on DVD. I love it. Well, I loved the first season, but never got around to seeing the other ones, so I am starting from the beginning. Its amazing. I love DVD's. A healthy obsession if ever there was one. I am always talking about obsessions these days. At least mine are all safe though. For my health, if not everyone elses.
I have just been browsing my Youtube page today (http://uk.youtube.com/user/ScumbagSam) although I don't make vids (yet), I watch alot of it. Its better than real TV!!! and I found the below video. Its great. I love this sh!t. Adam Buxton is a genius. Check it out.
A lot of links in this one. Sorry!
I think thats all I wanted to say... hmmm. I got some GREAT fake eyelashes (will have to post pictures when I wear them), and I am planning on getting black contact lenses for halloween. If anyone wears contacts, or has cool coloured ones, let me know how much of a pain they are to wear so I can be prepared! haha.
Sam
Ps. Halloween costumes. What to be???

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...