Monday 29 September 2008

Its Twilight...

Woe is Me!
I can't take this!! The book Twilight is taking over my life. I feel as though I am Bella, constantly thinking about him - or my hopes that a him exists in real life.. I don't even mind the blood lust! Mind you, who does? Really? Its a sick place to be... in all of our heads.
I am coming to the end of the book, and I don't want to finish it. I am actually procrastinating, so I don't pick the book up and finish it in one go! Its taking all my will power. I actually had to get out of the house yesterday and go for a walk to stop myself reading it, but all the while I was thinking about it.
I woke up in a strange mood this morning, almost jubilant, and I think its partly to do with Edward! Its not often I obsess about a character, and I don't think I have since Sirius in you-know-what book... I am kind of ashamed. I damn Stephanie Meyer for writing him, but bless her for bringing him into my life. haha. I am so pathetic! Oh well, at least I can admit it. That's the first step to recovery some say.
The other reason I am slightly exciting and have this nervous tingling feeling? PARIS! next week! Me!! I can't wait. Its all getting a bit too much at the moment! haha.
Right, I am off to twiddle my thumbs watching Lipstick Jungle just so I don't finish the book. If I don't finish it, I can live it in my head for the rest of my life. NO ONE TELL ME HOW IT ENDS!!!
Bite me,
Sam

2 comments:

Kait said...

Twilight is an amazing book
& Edward is an awesome character,
but you should finish.
Then you can move onto New Moon, which is the best book of the series.

I definitely know that feeling of not wanting to finish, but usually I end up rushing through the book
& finishing in one night!

By the way, great blog.

Scumbag Sam said...

I HAVE to move on to new moon, I know, but I fear more heart breakingly good stories! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...