Thursday 18 September 2008

Being bored...

OK
So, this is my first blog, and I am not really expecting people to read it, infact, I don't even know if I am going to tell anyone it is here.
I am just really bored right now, and was reading Jabazzy's blog (sorry if I just spelt that wrong!!), and realised that, having a Gmail account, I could blog too, without all the annoying signing up rituals one usually has to go through in order to make an account somewhere... I seriously dont know why that would make me want to start one, but meh! When I am bored, like I am now... insanely, I tend to just do what comes to mind first.
I have actually always wanted to do a blog. Well, no. I always wanted to do a youtube-y thing, like vids or vlogging, but never had any inspiration of what to do, so i thought i would just blog, which i sometimes do on my myspace page, which no one reads but me... anywaaaaaay.... I always get caught up in other peoples blogs. I dont know why. But I LOVE reading what other people have to say, even if its mindless ranting, which is what I do best. Its a nice escape really... so why can't I do it? well, I can, and I will, so I am.
On a side note, I am SO tired right now, and can't face another day at work tomorrow. Gawd, I need a holiday!!!
Peace out.
Scum Bag

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...