Monday 18 October 2010

I'm going to make a playlist...

That's right.
A playlist to end all playlist's. Or not - as really, what I just decided is I want to make a really great easy listening playlist, of music you could sit and listen to when you are either working away, reading, or trying to chat with friends in a bar, but don't want to shout so they can hear you over the trance music they are playing at midday on a Sunday.
So far, the playlist is empty. It will be a work in progress, but if any one who passes this little blog has any really great songs that are quiet, or simple, or just lovely to listen to - please let me know, as I have a lot of music... but it could also be classed as a lot of crap music. I have spotify and I'm not afraid to use it, so any musical suggestions welcome.
Thanks all!
Hmmm - Sam wonders if one day, when she gets the play list up and running, there would be a way to play it here... probably not, but it would be a nice thing to happen....
Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...