Monday 25 October 2010

I whip my hair back and forth...

Woo!
It's freezing. That's my official weather report for today. fr-ee-zing. And I'm starving. Because we have builders in the kitchen so it's impossible to make any food, which sucks because I wanted an omelet. I don't even like them that much, but I woke up feeling like one and now I want one damn it!
Oh well.
I have been working hard to try to get my Open university work done today. This weeks topic: Cezanne.



I am officially overwhelmed by art critic - I don't really see the point in critisicing art... I know... I'm doing history of the arts, but this part of it is the part I am going to find the hardest to get my head around.

I also got an email from our tutor, about my dummy assignment which I sent in. Literally a document saying 'Hi' - so they know I know how to work the system. I sent it... oh, I don't know.. 2 and a half weeks ago, but only just got a reply saying he couldn't open it. It's fine. I just didn't realise my Word saved in a strange format. To which I told him "sorry, I didn't realise, shall I submit it again?". Do you know what he said...?

"Yes, I know some other courses take these types of submissions, but we have always used these file types."

Like it was my fault...? Like I should have known. When this was, in point of fact, the reason we are sending the documents in, to make sure we know what to do etc.

You know when you just don't warm to someone? Well, I don't warm to him in the slightest. His email technique is poor... he comes across rude and doesn't space his emails well, which annoys me... I know, I haven't met him -and probably won't because I'm not a "go into school and learn" kind of girl, but the way you should come across in emails is friendly and helpful - but he really doesn't. When I have emailed him in the past couple of weeks I really feel like I have been bugging him. Humph. I'll give him time to warm up, but I just have a bad feeling about his people skills.


On to the subject heading. I have had this song stuck in my head for a while now - check it out, its hilarious. Will Smith's daughter, Willow, getting her voice heard... its strange, but true. Sadly. 9 year olds making records, whatever next? toddlers getting book deals? Woe is this life we lead.


Yes. Builder gone. It's omelet time!


Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...