Monday 11 October 2010

Followers Widget.

OOF!
I have always wondered how to get more people reading my blog. Not that I have anything important to say, but I sometimes try to entertain.. I like to think! So, I have decided to move things around. Tried to make my blog look more inviting, with a nice neutral layout. Not too much going on - a few pictures here and there (Speaking of, look at the hilarious Tiger picture!). I dunno - I like the way it looks, and prefer it to my old layout.
I have also moved my followers widget so its at the top of the page on the right! WHAM ----> right over there! In an attempt to get people to press follow. It's simple really. Follow - see if you like me and then if you don't just un-follow me and send me a message telling me to get a life, and stop wasting my time blogging!!!


I'm a huge follower. I am such a sheep! I can't even begin to describe. Blogger is really the saviour to bored people's lives. I am always bored, because ultimately I must be a boring person! (God, I hope I'm not!) So I always click on the "NEXT BLOG" Button and read some random blogs, which is how I come to follow almost everyone I follow.


Once again, I am procrastinating as I should be writing my assignment on Cleopatra... but hey ho. I wrote 3 pages today so surely I should take a break right? RIGHT!


Sam

3 comments:

Christian H said...

Howdy.

I prefer white backgrounds. They're easier on the eyes.

Scumbag Sam said...

Aye, I must agree with you.. and myself for picking it :P thanks!

Helena said...

Ah, but I was hooked from the start, Sam.....! Love the new layout look. I like to spend time down sidebars of blogs I visit. You discover some cracking little pieces of fun and info. I think they also help determine a person's personality. You get full marks....!

I'm sure Cleo herself wouldn't mind you taking that break..... she was a fun lady after all....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...