Wednesday 20 October 2010

Halloween costume ideas 2010!

BOO!
It's getting scarily close to Halloween, and I don't know about you but I'm panicking slightly. This is only because I have planned a halloween party for some friends, and I haven't done a very good job of preparing! But enough of that! I know what I'm being for halloween - its top secret at the moment - but I thought I would share with you, gentle viewer, the best costumes I have seen so far;
Avatar - just because, well, its hilarious. And if you CAN pull it off, you should!!! :)
King Kong - I always look at this one, every year, and think 'this is the year', but then I go for something else. One year I will get this, and it will be awesome!!!
Glo-woman - just... what??
wolf-man - A classic - I love this!
Joker - I wonder how many of these we'll see this year. A fine costume indeed, though!
Jaws - Hilarious!!
That's all of the ones I have seen recently which I thought were worth mentioning!
Enjoy!
Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...