Saturday 9 October 2010

I have nothing to blog about but it doesn't stop me!

Heh!

I don't have anything in particular to blog about tonight. I am mostly bored and quite tired, but can't switch off so figure I will pass the time typing for no reason!

I went on a work 'do' on Thursday and it was hilarious. I always say I love the people I work with, and I really do! There is no denying we have some fun. We went out for food, where we basically just sat and laughed hysterically for about an hour - we are of all different ages, and from all different walks of life, but we all get on so well - even when we have little upsets with each other, we just get over it and get back to having fun so quickly its insane! So, there we were eating food and making a hell of a lot of noise and getting the worst looks off the people sat at the tables near us! Good times. We then went on to bowling. Wow - I'm bad at bowling. Every time I go bowling I always think that I'm not that bad, and then when it starts I realise just how bad I am! Not the worst, but certainly in no way good. But its not the winning that matters, its just hilarious to watch other people attempt to throw a ball down an alley, just to knock skittles over... who came up with this?!
We were all having a jolly time and after 3 games, the people who worked there offered us a game of laser quest for a pound each (usually £13 for 3 games). I seriously didn't think I would make it, as I was knackered from all the laughing and bowling (I still have sore legs from bowling for some reason) , but a few of us took part! I destroyed them all. They couldn't record our scores as the computers were down, but I'm pretty sure I won! I would suggest laser quest as a cardiovascular form of exercise too, because you sweat so much, and the adrenaline really kicks in! it should be implemented in school PE classes!

Nothing much has happened that's worth blogging about. I am still reading John Green's 'Looking for Alaska' - as I had to stop reading it due to the increasing sadness of the story line. I get too wound up in books that when bad things happen I feel really depressed like its happening to me... And don't even get me started on when a book ends! I don't know why I continue to read actually, as I only upset myself, but there is something so nice about living though someone else's eyes that keeps pulling me back in! One day I will write a book - and I will get to do that to someone else, and then the circle will be complete. Hah.

I must sleep... But I can't... humph.

Websites worth visiting:

WeheartIt - for all of its cool pictures
YouTube - for keeping me entertained constantly


Blogs worth reading:

BrandenArt - for cool conceptual art!
The Hayleylujah Chorus - for readable ramblings of one of my favorite Youtube Vloggers.

Albums worth listening to:

Mumford and Sons - Sigh no more
Inception - music from the motion picture
Working for a Nuclear free City - jojo burger tempest

Tv show's worth watching:

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH! - Just started watching this again from season 1. Best TV show!

That is all!

Sam

1 comments:

Braden Matt said...

Hey Sam. Long time no blog for me. Been so busy with everything that I haven't posted much work or got to read about the the "Life of Scum". Sad indeed. Like you said, seeing life through the eyes of someone else through their writings really opens your eyes up to what life is really about. Cheers and keep up the writing. Thanks for the shout out also. Much much appreciated. I'll be checking in periodically.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...