Thursday 25 October 2012

New years resolutions

So I re-read an old post from the start of last year which included some new years resolutions. I just thought it would be fun to see how I was getting on with them... here are the results


Start writing something. A book... anything.

CHECK - Book written, being edited and 2nd book getting started next week.

Write letters to friends. With a pen. And post them!

Not done, but there is always the intention to do it...

*Read more!

Um, done - read almost 50 books this year!

*Watch more films!

Probably could watch MORE films, but it's been a book year this year. Maybe film year NEXT year?

*Lose about 2 stone in weight and generally start exercising again!

DONE, and some. Lost 3 stone and keeping it off. Exercises kind of regularly and I'm kind of running now.

*Try to make people happier

Not sure if I managed this... still trying. 

*Stop stressing, and chill out more.

Definitely failing in this. But I'm working on it still!

*Blog less, but with better content.

Definitely failing at THIS, but oh well :P

*Get a new job.

Not done, BUT... well, see below!

*Figure out what I'm doing with my life... as per usual.

DONE. I decided to bite the bullet and just attempt to be a writer. It's kind of all I wanted to do for a long time and now it's a reality. I write. I'm not published, but that's the next stage.

*Bake more.

I would like to bake more, but then I eat all the cakes!

*Draw more.

My doodles are coming along well! haha, but I'm not drawing anything of importance. I'd like to do this more but things like this have gone on the backburner. I'll post about why at some point in the near future!

*Do more make up artist work.

I don't do this... I do spend more time on MY OWN makeup, but this is also on the backburner right now. Again, all will be explained in future posts!


Well, future ramblings will ensure shortly, after this commercial break.....

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...