Wednesday 7 September 2011

"Insert catchy blog title here"




*sigh*

I'm always in a state of mid-inspiration (I won't tell you how long I just say here trying to remember the word 'inspiration'... no joke!) - I always feel like writing something but can't break through the inspiration barrier to do so. I always feel like learning a new song to play on my guitar, but to hell if I can think of what kind of song... I always feel like blogging but can't think of anything to blog about! Do you see how my life is slightly tragic? Not properly tragic, granted, but I am my own worst enemy, because I want to be creative but I just can't be.

I have such a craving to start up my photography again, but I know I'll take my camera out somewhere and take NO pictures. Alas, what does one do?!

I didn't have anything to blog about but seeing as I'm trying to push myself into doing things just to get things in motion... well. Here I am!

I am miffed I haven't received my Pottermore email yet. But I guess if it at least arrives before October 1st that will be OK...

I have been making some mean meals recently. A great veggie cottage pie, and fantastic vegetarian hot dog with pasta dish, and some amazing soups - which always end up on the really spicy side because I love chili power and I love black pepper, and I just can never decide which to use, so obviously I use both!

I am taking 2 weeks off work starting next week as I haven't had any time off this year and it's starting to get to me. I need some time to unwind - relax - spend some time alone (which rarely happens when you live with 5 other people) and bake/ cook like mad. I'll try to get some blog activity back by taking photos... yes... I feel inspiration coming on. Photography and time off work. This is it! These 2 weeks are going to save my soul. I can feel it!

I love it when everything fits together accidentally.

Well, that's all comrades.

Sam

ps. On a side note I got 2 new dresses. This is one:

the other I haven't worn yet, but when I do I'll throw it up here.

I'm almost at my target weight... so far I've lost over 2 stone, so I'm trying to get into wearing dresses.

And here are a couple of cute pictures for everyones enjoyment! :)
Tumblr_lmf6gre62q1qd0kg9_large
this is how I'm going to do my garden up when I have my own place!

Tumblr_lq2wgi6zrl1r0tuiho1_500_large
I'm so getting these!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...