Sunday 1 May 2011

I never was very good at keeping promises!

I promised myself I would blog every day in April but I failed miserably. Although I'm sure if I counted the number of posts it would equate to a months worth of blogging as I wasted some posts by publishing more than one a day me thinks... ah, oh well.

MAY! How can this be? It's crazy! I have nothing to blog about, by the way, I'm just rambling whilst my fella has a shower. We have been using this gloriously sunny day to sit inside and play XBOX games. I love playing XBOX on sunny days, it just feels like the right thing to do. Don't worry, I didn't waste the sun totally. I did go and sit outside Starbucks for breakfast coffee! If that's not celebrating the heat, I don't know what is!

On a side note, I watched the Nic Cage movie 'Next' last night and it was ace. I love Nicolas Cage films, and will watch them whenever I can because I truely think he is one of the best actors of our time. However, I know this is just my opinion and not fact by the way everyone I know pretty much tells me I'm insane. What can I say? He really is my favorite. I don't know why, but I just wondered if he had some sort of band, or sang at all... because it would fit the image I have of him in my head... I might do some investigating and find out. I'd love it if he did sing. He would then by my ultimate hero!

Anyway, this was a wasted blogging experience! Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday folks!

Sam

1 comments:

Dynamic Deborah said...

If it's all the same to you, I am the absolute worst at keeping promises!
When I lived in Boston, MA, I had a horrible habit of making plans or telling people I would call them without every intending to follow through.
Now that I live in LA, everyone does the same and no one expects anything of the sort, which is rather relieving. It's more of a friendly thing to say bc in all honesty no one care how you are doing or if you call at all.
Don't feel badly about not keeping with your daily blog, I said the same thing about my experience with Sensa...
Blogging can take a good hour or 2 out of your day, while instead u could b having coffee with a friend, shopping, or better yet lay on the couch watching television--or in your case playing XBOX.
There is always a good reason for procrastination.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...