Monday 23 May 2011

Thar she blows!

BOOM!

Looks like another volcano eruption will ground air traffic. I'm not that bothered because I'm not going anywhere any time soon, but I guess it's a big deal to everyone who might potentially be affected by it! I don't know how we have coped in the past though... surely volcanoes have been erupting every year in or around places of civilisation... right? Because I have never heard of planes not being able to fly when a volcano has erupted because of 'ash clouds'... I admit, I am one of conspiracies - I don't believe anything the news says because I honestly think we are only told things the powers that be want us to know, and everything else is swept under the rug, but this ash cloud business is such a strange story it's just so hard to believe it's real!

Talking of things not real, I finally saw Thor, THE MOVIE... and was... disappointed? I don't know if that is the right word. I need to watch it again I think. I was in a bad mood when I watched it and I think it might have impaired my viewing, but even if I had been in a good mood I think I would have been hard pushed to find it 'good'. I won't give you a full review because it will ruin it, but I just wasn't a fan of how rushed it all seemed - there was too much going on and... I don't know... I just didn't get it!

Anywho - this is the start of the final week of Uni work. I am working on my final assignment now (well... in a second) and it has to be handed in on Friday. I'm not confident about this one. I have no idea what I'm writing about, but meh. It's the last one so I'm not sweating it too much!

Peace out!

Sam :P

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...