Wednesday 3 November 2010

Writing up a storm

Boo!
Hi guys! Well, its November. I love how when the month changes everyone feels they have to comment on it. You should see the amount of people on Twitter who have exclaimed their disbelief that the month has changed... again! But, you know, it is alarming, the rate the year is going! November! What next? December? Egad!
Halloween was a big part of my weekend - as per usual! I threw a Halloween party with my boyfriend and it went pretty damn good. A little quieter than last year, as a couple of my friends couldn't make it, and others had to leave early so I had no friends there (well, none I had invited) by about 11! But other than that it was a great night. My and my boyfriend did that thing most couples do, but shouldn't - which is is coordinate our outfits! We went as Jedward (picture will follow, my boyfriend has the best one on his camera!). Overall it went very well. Everyone dressed up - best costume of the night was a friend who dressed as Wikus from District 9... it was a genius outfit!
On Sunday I went to see The Social Network (click HERE for my thoughts on it), which was brill! I really loved it!
And Monday and today I have been click-click-clicking away, working on my assignment for university. It was more difficult than I originally thought, but only because of the l e n g t h. If I had been allowed a word limit of say, 2000 words, I would have been set, but I had to stick to 1000 - with only 500 words per part (there were 2 parts... wow, I'm good at maths). It was tough but I did it. I'm proud of myself but the knowledge that it was only the 1st assignment is daunting... oh well! I actually enjoy writing, its just hard to stick to length limits!
I have nothing more to say... wow. Its been a long day!
Take it easy!
Sam

4 comments:

Gareth said...

Hey!! Sam!!!

Can you believe it's NOVEMBER now!!! I know!!!! It's crazy right?!?!?

Scumbag Sam said...

Gee, I still can't get over it! November already?! I think I'll pass out when it gets to december, it will be too much excitment!! hahahahaha!! :D

Helena said...

I can remember reading about your last Halloween do! But JEDWARD....! Brilliant....can't wait for the pic!
(I had to google Wikus.....!) but great 'tache!

Scumbag Sam said...

I know, I thought the Jedward thing was a genius idea, if I do say so myself! pictures will be up soon, if my boyfriend ever gets around to uploading them! humph! :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...