Wednesday 17 November 2010

Your Highness; a story of how James Franco took the world.

Argh!

A new stoner story will hit cinema screens at some point (curses I forgot the release date... google it, I can't be bothered). A stupid, yet funny story about a questing 'British' knight and his brother, who has to go and save his viginal bride from an evil sorcorer - Your Highness is either going to do really well, in the realm of The Hangover or really really badly, in the realm of Pinapple Express, which I hear is funny... but I really don't think it did well box-office-wise.


I hate it when people say its either going to do great or not so great, but it really is true. I mean - it's got James Franco in it - a man who can do no wrong and is seriously fizzling and sizzling up the red carpet these days. He's only set to become a bigger star when 127 Hours gets released. I, personally, can not wait to see both of them. Just to, you know, see what they're like. Wow. Great summary there.

Your Highness looks like its going to be good. I will put a link to the trailer >HERE< (I threw you a Red Band trailer. You can thank me later) even though it looks like its going to be fake British accents, hamming it up on screen, I think the jokes will be good. And hopefully original. There is a particular scene with sucking venom that might be a good gag (I'm sorry, bad pun) on the big screen. Wow. Lowering the tone, as per usual!

James Franco will take over the world. Watch this space.... [don't highlight this section.. you did didn't you? Oh the horror! ] <-- OK, forget that space... but I bet in the next few years he will become hot property in Hollywood. But hey. It's not like I have been backing him from the start... OK, so I haven't. But I watched Tristan&Isolde. And if I sat through that, I should get a medal. Or a certificate for my great attention span.

I will leave you with this. What are your thoughts on the film? I tend to get a few hits on my blog, but no comments. I like comments. And I respond to them. God, I'm desperate for conversation.

Toodles.

Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...