Friday 30 January 2009

Infinite playlist...

So.

I just watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist... and it was brilliant. My sort of film. It is one that I laughed out loud to, cringed at, and also sighed at. Why can't I meet a nice, dorky boy? hmmm? exactly.




I am now set on trying to make my very own infinite playlist - which will include many a crap song from the 90's, 80's and maybe even before then... before then? I hear you cry... yes. Yes indeed. 'Strangers in the night' has always been a favorite song, and that music that's mostly heard in elevators... bum bu bum bu bum ba di dum di dum, la la la la la la lalalala... hmm hmm hmm hmmmm hmmmm doo doooooo... something about when she passes and something someone goes 'ooooh' - right? You know the one I mean...

I will do it soon. No more than 20 songs.

What else, what else? Since my last blog, I have had my hair done (not as blonde as I wanted it), I had to get glasses as I have an eye that doesn't want to look forward when I want it to, and so my muscles pull it too hard to keep it in line which makes my eyes go ouchie... I didn't know there was a condition like that, I thought every ones eyes felt like they were being pulled back into their heads when they were tired? no? Huh, go figure.


I have decided to do a course in photographic and fashion make-up. Its something I like to do when I am bored - fun over the top makeup... so, I might as well pay to do it, right? yeah. I thought so too. it makes SO much sense.


And I got an Unlimited pass for the cinema near me.. all in all, this week is expensive. and I have to book my holiday next week, and pay for a hen do that's already costing me over £100 just for accom. and event tickets (excluding train tickets to get there and food and drink money), plus there are about 4 30th birthdays I am attending this month coming up, AND now the course. crap. I need to make more money. (good one Sam, who doesn't?)


I was thinking of setting up my own photography site, but I need to get more pictures for it, and hopefully offer canvas prints, as I can do that in the comfort of my own home (make a buck), and not have to rely on a company to do it for me (oh the joys of having a dad who is a professional printer), but I am unsure how to go about it. I have the site template in mind that I want to buy, but... I don't know... I should really do it.

Does anyone have any tips on how you set up advertising, or just setting up a site in general?

I could google it, but I just skim read coz I get bored easily...

I am tired.


Night night!



Sam

3 comments:

MD said...

You'll do well, all happy women love a geek.

I have a link for you, but I can't do links by phone (a failing? No!!!!!) so I'll post it tomorrow. Soz.

Oh, word verification is hydribew. Doesn't that sound pretty? Like little delicate hydrangeas. No? Ok.

MD said...

I don't have a link, I erm, skim read and got it wrong.

Sorry!

Scumbag Sam said...

oh woman! you do make me laugh! I love the word verification... I would have liked it better if it was hydribrew - I imagine it would be some brilliant Harry Potter concoction that cures even the slightest case of dehyration... yes? no? :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...