Thursday 4 December 2008

twitterpated

Chirp.


What is with this Twitter thing? I always hear about it, but ignore it. There are far too many Internet things that try to suck you in. Myspace, Facebook, YouTube, Blogger, Bebo, WoW and now I keep hearing 'Twitter this, twitter that'. Julia Nunes doesn't have a twitter page, but apparently someone has set one up in her name. Its not her...?


Due to my increasing curiosity, I decided to check it out. And I am so confused by what I found. What is it all about? Can someone tell me? It seems to me that Twitter is pointless beyond all other pointless things. Is it really just a site that says 'Sam is making soup...'???? Or 'Sam is going to try to find another website to waste minutes of my life on'???


Seriously? I mean, come on, you ARE kidding me? Right? please say yes, there can't be a WHOLE website dedicated to I am's.... !!!!!!

Its 'insania' - to quote Peter Andre.


Today I came over all funny, like I was slightly delusional, everyone I work with thought I must have been taking drugs at lunch. I seriously don't know what happened to me. I went coo-coo crazy. But work is work, so I don't care if I slightly make a fool out of myself there. :)


I would love to say I have more interesting things to blog about, but I don't. I am currently reading Brisingr by Christopher Paolini - its the 3rd installment of the Eragon books (aka The Inheritance Trilogy). Its good. I love kiddy books. Something to lose myself in, that doesn't involve real life things. Why would I want to lose myself in something that COULD be real? Make believe is much more fun! Although one day I will read a 'grown up' book...



Keep making peace and spreading joy.


I will leave you with the following images. I hope they change your life:

Sam








1 comments:

Christian H said...

Sometimes I have that happen to me. I'll act like I'm drunk or on a sugar high, but I'm perfectly normal, at least chemically speaking. I just get giddy. Some people say it's being "high on life," but that's not usually it. It's related to my feeling Puckish (mischeivous), but less common.

Also, the word verification is "troll," which is hilarious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...