Saturday 20 December 2008

Pain for Pleasure

Argh!
I have been doubled over in pain today. It was the first time I ever felt any kind of pain that made me wish I could just die from it. Seriously. Its still hurting now, although its slightly subsided and I find if I breathe through it, it doesn't hurt as much.
I am a little bit scared. I don't want to have to go to hospital if it persists as I have never been to hospital before and I am terrified of them. :( Its rubbish. I was curled up both on the floor of my room, the floor of my sisters room, the floor of the bathroom (thinking that maybe if I was sick I would feel better), but nothing helped. In the end I just had to curl up on my bed in a position that slightly helped and close my eyes. It was awful. I was writhing, Actually writhing in pain.
I am just annoyed with myself that its so close to Christmas and I have fought off every infection and illness thats been going, swearing not to get sick before the new year and now this! Grrrrr! On top of that, once I started to feel a little tiny bit better my nose started to run, I had an itchy throat and I was sneezing!
BAH HUMBUG!
I think I am being punished by the *Gods* (not really though, just being dramatic), because I saw Twilight last night. I loved it, and I love Edward... *sigh* He is a dreamy character who is bad but good... I love the complicated ones.
Sam

4 comments:

Kait said...

Hospitals are possibly the
worst things ever.
I always feel sicker than I
did before I walked through the
doors.
& something about those scrubs
they wear makes me nervous.

I hope you feel better,
without having to make a
hospital trip.

Ah, Twilight.
I love that movie.
Definitely go see it again.
It's so much better the second
time around.

Christian H said...

Hope you feel better.

MD said...

I hopes you were ok after this, sorry I didn't see this at the time.

I do care, I'm just stupid x

Scumbag Sam said...

hehe, I did feel better after - thanks all :) god I need to do a new post... I know people NEED to hear of my physical well being...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...