Monday 3 October 2011

Peanut Butter and Chocolate pie

AKA. The devils pie.

Let me tell you, when we made this we had no idea what we were getting into. The book didn't have a nice display picture so we were baking blind, if you will. I have never baked anything so sweet and bad for you as this pie is... but it was also SO good. The pictures didn't come out the best. I was going to pop a picture of a slice of it on a plate so you could see all the layers etc. but... well.. the slices didn't last long. It was destroyed quickly, what with my lovely siblings only scooping the layers they liked, and not taking full peices! Gotta love em!

The pictures come first so you can see what it is we were dealing with :P
I'll pop the recipe below!

If you're diabetic, look away now!




Quick note - I'll have to post the recipe later... I've misplaced my book! oops!

Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...