Wednesday 2 May 2012

Barceloooonaaaaaa (it was the first night that we met).

This is why everyone on the plane to Barcelona on Friday will hate me.
Yes, you heard correctly. I am flying to Barcelona for a few days on Friday afternoon. Never been... not sure what to expect. Not really in a holiday mood, if you can believe it! Most people go on holiday to get away from real life obligations. But it's those real life obligations that are making me NOT want to go away! I'm a backwards gal!

So, on Friday I will be doing my best impersonations of Freddie Mercury whilst simultaneously crapping myself (figuratively) because I'm scared of flying and all that jazz. Why can't we teleport? Huh? I mean... it's got to be possible. We are living in the future! I just thought about that last sentence then and my mind boggled itself. Imagine if we did live in the future... then it wouldn't be the future... it would be the present.... so the future isn't a real place? Mind officially blown.

God, you know it's bad when you start to rant to yourself (because that's what blogging really is).

I should be doing work. Instead I'll just let you know I went to see Avengers last night. I enjoyed it, bar a few stupid things. It was really long too.... And how come the men in it are so... ripped? It's unfair to make real people like me expect that men like that really exist. I mean. I'm not in the market for any men, but I'd still like to see those muscles walk past me every now and again, ya know?



Sam

ps. Mark Ruffalo is my ultimate favorite Hulk. Look at his adorable face!

1 comments:

Helena said...

Hope you're having a nice time, Sam. I'm a flight-dodger myself, quite simply a shit-bag even just at the thought!

ps......hope you've caught sight of some Spanish 'rips!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...