Wednesday 23 May 2012

Oh dear, there's a rabbit in the garden...

My garden backs onto fields upon fields and we have a large rabbit population around here. And I mean LARGE. I can drive home at midnight and the road is crawling with night-grass-eating bunnies. Like ninja bunnies! My Dad is a huge Bunny-Nazi. He doesn't like them coming into the garden. I don't know why... something about how they dig around, but we aren't 'pretty-garden' people anyway, so I don't know why it matters. I think it's just a male pride thing.

Anyway, I just looked outside and unfortunately for him, his millionth attempt to bunny-proof the garden has failed. (As seen here) (excuse the washing hung out and look at the TINY bunny!).

I haven't had the heart to tell him it's there yet. Maybe I won't! 

In other news, I just finished my LAST essay for this year. I am about to finish my last assignment for creative writing and thus ends my 2nd year of uni. (Bar the exam). 

Crazy times! 

1 comments:

Helena said...

Awwww, what a little cutie! My hubby would happily hunt any and make it for tea (this 'ikkle fellow is too small, though). More are being forced to live in suburban areas these days but they can finish off a vegetable patch in a few hours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...