Monday 30 April 2012

Cupcakes are SO last season.

Everyone is always raving about cupcakes. I'm an avid baker and I love making cupcakes, but it's SO popular right now I find it annoying. (What? So I hate band wagons - who doesn't?)

I'm making a call people. I'm going to tell you what the next 'big' thing is going to be in baking. People will be opening shops and I am calling it right now.

Pies. Yes. Pies. But not savoury... sweet. You know, like, totally American! 

Because unlike cupcakes, making pies (and most importantly pastry) deems actual baking prowness! I've been baking a few years and I'm still trying to perfect my crust, though I've come on leaps and bounds recently (without the cheating tool of the KitchenAid).

Here are so uber cool pies I love to make:

A good Cherry Pie:


Pumpkin Pie (don't know it until you've tried it)



Key Lime Pie:



Grasshopper Pie:



Boston Cream Pie:



Peanut Butter Pie:



Believe me, in a year or something you'll be queueing up to buy a slice and I'll be here... no richer. But probably fatter.

You're welcome!

1 comments:

Helena said...

I can tell you, Sam, I'm a slut for a cherry pie but I reckon I'd be an all out whore for even half of those.......!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...