Sunday 6 March 2011

Quite cold really!

Brrr.
Even though it was a brilliantly sunny day today it was still quite cold. I'm waiting for the warmth, Mother Nature... where is it?
So - hello followers of sorts! I know, I know, it's been a while since I last did this. But every time I went to click 'New Blog' (or whatever the button says), I had the fear. The fear is a terrible thing, but also a good thing because I suppose it should mean I did other 'life' stuff instead of sitting here blogging.
I didn't.
To put it bluntly, I have been cheating on you, Oh blog of sorts. I have been 'blogging' on Tumblr for the past month or so. Which shouldn't be as addictive as it is. Basically it's a cheats guide to blogging, but also a great lazy way to stay in a blogging community. As all people pretty much do is blog pictures and stuff, and if you find the right people to follow you can get some pretty nice photos and quotes and such that make you feel all warm inside.
My blog is something like www.tumblr.com/scumbagsam - I think... I have just been posting pictures and such. It's a great link up to the site www.weheartit.com which is where most of the pictures come from and go to - like a vicious circle - but it's pretty cool if you like finding pictures of certain things etc. So that's basically where I've been hiding.
As of late in the REAL world - not much going on. Work has been mega hectic and stress inducing - it's tipping me over the edge and I will soon be insane from the pressure of it all. But hey ho! Uni work has been pretty good - although I have been having problems with Word on my laptop which meant I had to blitz an assignment in 2 1/2 days, which took some speedy typing and *wishful* thinking. I hope I pulled it off. Eeks!
I have been dieting still - slimming world - and I missed last weeks weigh in as I went to see Ray Lamontagne play a gig at the Bridgewater in Manchester (he was insanely good as per) but I am pretty sure I have lost a stone so far. So that is good news! :)
I have been watching many a movie - I saw the alien comedy Paul today which I liked despite thinking I wouldn't. Seth Rogan's voice is pretty much the sexiest voice in the world to me right now... aaaaand - that's basically it I think...
Not much goes on in the world of Sam. I have a few pictures of Manchester I might post soon, along with a description of a cool Milkshake bar I have found. I might also post a recipe or two for some good meals that are healthy if anyone is interested... if not I might start a new food blog. But I always say this and never do - so we shall see what happens and how much time I have to do these things!
Adios!
Sam

2 comments:

Helena said...

YAY! It doesn't matter if you stray from time to time. Gee, I strayed for about a year a few years ago. The route always brings you back!

Sam, I've not heard much of Tumblr - but I'm off to check your link out!

Scumbag Sam said...

I totally put the wrong link in there - so if you fancy going to look at tumblr - its http://scumbagsam.tumblr.com/

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...