Monday 3 January 2011

All the things I said I would do last year, I will do this year instead!

So...

It's not like I want to make resolutions, because it's so silly to think it takes the turn of they year to start doing things differently in your life. But I always make them so here is the mandatory blog of the things I say I will do, but won't!

Start writing something. A book... anything.

Write letters to friends. With a pen. And post them!



*Read more!



*Watch more films!



*Lose about 2 stone in weight and generally start exercising again!



*Try to make people happier



*Stop stressing, and chill out more.



*Blog less, but with better content.



*Get a new job.



*Figure out what I'm doing with my life... as per usual.



*Bake more.



*Draw more.



*Do more make up artist work.



That's about it for now. Not much to do... But I will attempt it. :D

As for this blog, I will continue to throw colour at it (As per request from Matt (start the blog man!) - and try to blog about more interesting things (not that I have anything interesting to say. hehe).

Happy New Year to everyone in the whole blogverse. Hugs all around.

Sam

Picture of the day:


Love these!

1 comments:

Dynamic Deborah said...

those shoes are absolutely adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...