Thursday 2 September 2010

Gosh.

Psh.
I'm so bored tonight. I was going to watch a movie, but I couldn't decide what kind of mood I was in, so I have literally just been on the internet for an age, clicking on all my favorite links to see what the haps is.
My favorite links are:
HitRECord
My friends travel blog
Google Docs
Open University student page
Facebook
Youtube
Twiter
Blogger
Hotmail
Amazon
GMail
Yahoo Mail
I know you don't care, but this is literally how bored I am.
I am also currently supposed to be working on song projects with a friend. Writing and what not, but I just can't for the life of me come up with anything that would be a helpful contribution. I think I'm just in a rut tonight. Meh!
I have finished all the books I wanted to read that are in my room... kind of. I'm still in the middle of a couple of them, but lost interest so will have to go back to them at a later date, but I can't bring myself to order the other books that I want/need - as this month has already been a costly one, and its only the 2nd day!
Oops.
I'm off to London for 3 days in a couple of weeks with my lovely boyfriend . We are staying in a very swanky hotel - unfortunately the reason for the visit is to attend a funeral but we are going to try to make it a pleasant trip. But what with that and having to pay my rent/ car getting serviced this month has already turned into an expensive one... I could really do with saving the month before i go part time...
Oh well!
I might go to sleep so when i wake up I can eat marmite on toast and have a massive cup of coffee... and I just remembered I'm working until 6pm. Brill!
Sam

1 comments:

Helena said...

Song writing is a weird art. Words and what not come at the most inconvenient times. I'm always scribbling on my skin. Up my leg with a line that I like!

It's nice to be back, Sam. I've been neglecting my regular bloglist for Magpie Tales. It's getting so big I'll just be partaking once a month, now!

Hope the London trip goes well. Remember to collect a few 'souvenirs' from the hotel!
XxX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...