Friday 10 September 2010

I'm not feeling too good...


Meh!

I was battling a swollen gland all week, got some strepsils and was eating loads of veg to combat illness - but no! My looong weekend has to be ruined by, what I'm thinking is the onset of tonsillitis! Just this time last year I was struck down by it, and now, again? Why? What did I do to deserve such a horrible pain in my throat?

Seriously, my right tonsil is so huge it might explode. And joy - doctors are closed. I have just had to text my friend, who's a doctor, and ask her how I go about getting medication when the docs is shut, but I have a feeling she will tell me to go to the hospital, but I am NOT wasting my Saturday to sit in the hospital. I have way too much to do! I am going to London for 4 days and I haven't even got a bag to carry all my crap in! Pft. Angry!

On a side note - It's Friday! I'm happy about that - and the fact that I'm not back to work until Thursday - and the fact that I, so far (touch wood), don't have any of the other horrible symptoms of tonsillitis, so here are some happy making pictures - so you, too, can have a happy weekend:





Toodles all!


Sam




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...