Monday 27 September 2010

Autumn

Yes.


I love it. I think most of my friends and colleagues know this quite well by now too. Whenever I remember its October next week I let out an excited squeal, as October is my new favorite month. And that's official.
I love the orange leaves, the pumpkins, any sign of autumn - hell, even the rain! It's just my season! I always plan to take advantage of such weather and sights when it comes around, but I always miss it, as months fly by so quickly these days, I won't be suprised to wake up tomorrow and be 10 years older, but this year I will try to make more of an effort.
Open university starts on Saturday, which I am dreading and looking forward to in equal parts. But that's going to be the start of me getting out of the house more. As I won't have any place to really study, bar the house, and we currently have builders in making a mess and lots of noise, I am going to have to force myself out of the warmth of my room and get out into the real world. Sitting in the library reading, or sitting in a coffee shop typing has become such a novel idea and I'm sure it won't be as exciting and sophisitacted as I imagine it... but still. It's going to motivate me to really appreciate the Autumn.
I'm almost officially over my cold. I was in work today and will be for the rest of the week and then next week I drop down to part time. Yesssss. I realised today that I don't even think the people I work with are enough to keep me in a job I hate. And I do hate it. We'll see what comes of this course I guess.
And Autumn.

Wrap up warm!

Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...