Tuesday 28 February 2012

Gosh, Darn it!

I was lying in bed last night in a rage (because I had a very annoyingly rage-inducing evening) and was trying to go to sleep when I thought of what I wanted to blog about today. Turns out my memory is just as faulty when enraged, than when relaxed, so that's a plus... right?

No... you're right. It's a stupid fact. I hate starting the blog with 'I forgot what I was going to blog about', but it really is true. And last night I really DID have a good blog idea! Damn it!

So, what's new? Well, not much. I planned on eating healthily this past week, which has meant I've eaten far more rubbish than I normally would. It's one of those things, and I knew I shouldn't have said it out loud, but when you say 'I'm going to be healthy' you NEVER are. Ah well!

I recently purchased 5 items of clothings from Dorothy Perkins. I don't shop there, not because I don't like it, but because I generally don't actually shop. I hate shopping, especially for clothes. But I saw a nice dress in a magazine and I was all 'Ooh that's nice'. The end of this story isn't what you'd think. I didn't buy the dress I saw in the magazine! OHO! Keeping you on the edge of your seat, I know. No, I bought 2 other dresses and some tops and I will be blogging pictures of them at a later date because I know you all want me to show you my clothes! And I just remembered what my blog was going to be about. Kind of.

I wanted to make this blog more themed, but then I realised I don't. I like that my blog is random. It's just passing thoughts and what's fun about a theme? Well, in my case nothing. I can't stick to them so it doesn't work. So I am actually going to work on making this blog EVEN MORE RANDOM! Yes, there. I said it. Out loud... oh cripes. I've done myself a disservice. No. I'll break the pattern!

I need to go and blog about films I've watched recently. Don't get over excited, but the new Footloose is soon to make an appearance. What? It's not THAT bad... oh, ok... it is!

Live long, and prothper (I always thought Spock would be better with a lisp!)

Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...