Sunday 29 January 2012

Madness.

I'm in kind of one of those moods where I don't know what I'm feeling, but it has something to do with wanting to be creative but not being able to. I can't really describe it very well.

I should be writing, as I set myself the challenge to finish the 1st draft of The Novel by the end of January, so I could start to chip away at it in March. February is going to be a month of forgetting about it and focusing on other things, like photography and trying to make cute aprons. Oh, and reading. Let's not forget that I have LOADS of reading to do.

This week I'm supposed to be reading Wuthering Heights.
Heathcliff, it's Cathy, I've come hoooomme, oooooowoooah!

I was going to start it today but I woke up all BLAH, so I'm forgoing the reading, I also didn't hit the gym this morning, despite my previously half heartedly made plans to do so. Well, what? I spent all day walking around Manchester yesterday, that's kind of like exercise, despite the long times spent stood still or else prancing around Waterstones like an idiot. Which is what I do, by the way. I also dance in HMV... well, they shouldn't play music if they don't want me to dance.

No, I should really get back to writing. Because I only have about 6000 more words to write and then I think I'll be home-free... except I don't know how to end the story. Ok, you guys can help me.

Should I end it on a happy note, on a sad note, on an open note? How would you end the book you don't know the story line of?

This could actually be an amusing topic for discussion...

Sam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always like stories that end on an open note.

Scumbag Sam said...

Yes, I do too... I was thinking of doing that for now and seeing how I felt about it later. Thanks missy - hope you're feeling a little better! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...