Wednesday 11 January 2012

I'm saying this so I'll do it.

Tomorrow I'm working on my website, which I purposely ignores in December. The reason why? Well... I didn't have time to get it going after all, and also I was peeved that a well known tv actress started up a website JUST like what I was trying to do, and about a month after I set up mine. And seeing as she has the money/resources to do a better job, I was rather put off and annoyed, HOWEVER, I will be back working on mine anyway tomorrow. Sorting out the layout etc still because I can't decide what I want it to look like, then posting new content and trying to furiously find other people to contribute.

SO - if you fancy writing ANYTHING for it, do so and let me know. It really is just anything. Anything FUN - any fun videos you like to watch, favourite sites you like to go on, favourite books, music, cartoons - it's supposed to be a place filled with fun stuff to distract you from the miserable world out there!

Email me at theswirlingvortex@gmail.com

and as ever - the site can be found here

Toodles!

Sam

1 comments:

MD said...

Looks good, and a good idea. When I get on the computer next I'll link to you and hey, my Russian bots can visit you too. Bah.

If I had any creativeness left in me I'd offer to write something but at the moment I'm a blank head on a tired body so can't be much help, sorry xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...