Tuesday 5 July 2011

Transformers... and Bad Teachers.

All in one day!

I haven't blogged for a while, all due to the fact that my life is increasingly dull at the moment. However, I'm here to say I'm still alive! And I'm still trying to watch as many movies as I can (although not many at the cinema recently, sadly).

And I figured I'd tell you what I thought of Transformers 3 - Dark Side of the Moon, and Bad Teacher...

Well. I liked them. Both. Transformers was fun, and loud and all shooting and fighting (the only thing that upsets me about these films is the mess they make when they fight!), and although some of it (ok most of it) was daft, it was a huge step up from the awfulness of the 2nd film!

Bad teacher was funny and a lot ruder than I thought it would be, but again - I recommend. I find it hard to think of Cameron diaz as 'sexy' because to me, she aint, but she plays a messed up slut bag and it suits her just fine! haha.

Well. That was painless. I might blog more often!

Sam

1 comments:

Helena said...

I'll always be popping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...