Tuesday 12 July 2011

I think...

Therefore I am...

Such a philosophical Q and A. I know... What's gotten into me? I have no idea.

What I was meant to write, was 'I think I've figured out why this damn blogger stopped letting me edit my blogs to make them all happy and shiny and colourful and stuff'. But my hands got in the way!

So, yessh. I only just discovered, when setting up a new blog (I'll talk about that later), that I was on 'old' settings of blogger. Heaven forbid I be told they have changed the editor software. No! Don't tell me you have to manually change which ever one you want to use. *HUFF* Technology, eh?

So, on a lighter note. I set up another new blog. But.. no... wait... don't tell me I'm being silly - just listen! I read a lot of books and thought it would be fun to write about them. So I started this to have fun with. I know I don't usually keep up with new blogs, but hey ho! When you have an idea, you should go with it until you don't want to go with it anymore. And THAT'S why I've done it.

I'm bored now and my dinner is getting cold - toodles!

Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...