Thursday 21 July 2011

Don't judge me!

Don't be a judgy budgie but.... I made out-of-the-box cookies yesterday!

Ah, I know. And I call myself a baker! (well... I don't really, but I do love to bake).
It's just, you know that Betty Crocker stuff is the bees knees and sometimes I just can't resist. I actually went through a phase of buying BC devils food cake, which is possibly the best chocolate cake mix ever invented. The cookies are equally good, but can not ever surpass the cake. Oh my lord. I'm salvating just thinking about it....

So I'm a baking cheat - what are you going to do?
Look, I baked this from scratch - never mind the fact all my utensils are clean... no... don't check the bin...

On a fun side note - not that there is anything MORE fun than baking - I have 6 books on the way. Yep. Yeppidee do dah, I bought 6 books at once. Because I ran out of my birthday books and now its time to read MORE. So I'll be reading, and posting little reviews up on my other blog when I can. Good times!

Sam

I know... I look youthful, don't I?


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...