Sunday 6 February 2011

More Fashion and Makeup

YO!

So, I have noticed a trend in the blogs of mine that get the most views. It's the ones that have the coolest pictures! hehe. I am not all about getting views, but the knowledge that some 40 odd people have looked at my last fashion blog just this week is pretty cool. So I thought I'd do a follow up. Sorry guys... this one might be for the girls... unless you like scantily clad women... oh.. you do? Well stick around then! Jeez!

What with my gradual weight loss I have been thinking more about future wardrobe choices. As I am somewhat a casual bird - jeans and tops. And I live in my converse sneakers! But with my losing weight I feel that soon I will one day be able to comfortably take a dip in the nice fashion pool. I love dresses, but hate wearing them as I don't feel comfortable, but one day this year I will wear a nice dress and that's that! So, here are some pictures of some clothes I like.


Another topic I wanted to discuss is makeup. As some of you know I am a make up artist of sorts. And there are some great looks on the runways at the moment. (see below). I am not one to preach about products as its a totally personal preference. But I swear by Benefit. I love all their products.

This was the look stomping down the runway at Roberto Cavalli's show. You'd think this was simple and done to death, but getting someone to look like this is pretty difficult if you don't have the right face/tools it just won't work! I have tried to do this makeup on myself before but my eyes just won't take that much makeup. It doesn't look good on everyone sadly!


This is an Estee Lauder look - loving the almost copper eyes that are coming in. metallics are back baby!


Oh China Fashion Week... you tease me! You should google China fashion week. The stuff they come up with is SO good.


*Regular day blog to arrive on Tuesday after Slimming World weigh in.*
Sam

3 comments:

MD said...

Can I just say:

Ooh, nice background ;-)

And I LOVE Benefit.

That's all.

Dynamic Deborah said...

absolutely fab taste! btw, i have now lost 7 lbs on Sensa. I recall us talking of diets, what is yours called?

Helena said...

The clothes are gorgeous. I love today's fashion styles. It's a pity I'm too old (or unable - the height of them heels!!) for most of it!

I know what you mean about the application of make-up. I tend to go for the darker eye and just a swipe of clear lip gloss look - which is most likely all wrong for my fair colouring. But you need a good artist. I mean, even Camilla Parker Toilet-bowl looked appealing on her wedding day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...