Friday 11 January 2013

All I wanted was my two front teeth!

Good evening my blogging beauties!

I have decided that in order to keep up my blogging duties I am going to set myself an easy thing to blog about! You might not have guessed it from the title, you might have done but either way I'm about to lay it on the line for you!

I got... shall we say, 'enough' presents for Christmas to enable me to write... shall we say 'enough' blog posts to keep me going until June! Books, DVD's more books, random items and products - all to be blogged about! I hear your cries, even from my bed where I'm reclining like a lady of leisure.

So, in the next day or so I'll start my blogging project, which is to tell you about the stuff I have which will hopefully lead to more blogs about other random stuff I'm buying and doing with my life. I'm actually quite excited about this because I got lots of cool little things so it should be fun to show pictures and what not!

If you're reading this, even if you're just passing, please feel free to say hello in the comments, I don't bite and getting comments really actually kind of makes my day!

Sam
x

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...